Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Free Patterns

If you love FR** patterns, drop in on my website and sign up for my monthly newsletter. There is always at least one fr** pattern and tag, often more, included in the "Crafting with Lillie Mae's" newsletter. Created by me, these are one-of-a-kind patterns originally created for the subscribers of my newsletter.

This month, Father's day is the main focus of the newsletter.


Drop by Lillie Mae's Crafts and sign up today as I'll be sending the June issue any day now.

3 comments:

  1. hello dear brenda, how are you??
    just pass by, to wish you a nice day!!!
    kisses n´hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like to suscribe me in your newsletter, please!!
    my mail es
    perlagom77@gmail.com
    thankyou so much brenda!!! see you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda
    Just wanted to say *HI* and to thank you for being the generous warm hearted person that you are...take care hugs De x

    ReplyDelete