Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Passing of an Angel

Hello Everyone,

I ask once again of friends near and far to pray for my family.

We lost an angel this year, last August.  My sweet little niece who was only 13 years old.  Though she fought valiantly, complications of diabetes ended up being too much for her small little body.  The Lord took her only a few short days after her 13th birthday.  She turned 13 on August 5, 2014 and died on August 16th.

I keep thinking I'll wake up from this nightmare, but every morning I wake with her on my mind, every day I miss her more and more and every day our entire family must find a way, must find the courage and the strength to continue on without her.

Please pray for all of us....

Bless you all,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Dear Brenda,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I just want you to know that even though you don't know me, you and your family are in my prayers. I pray for you to soon feel comfort and healing in your dear hearts.
    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi darl, hugs from myself ..thinking of you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending prayers and words of comfort to you and your family ,

    ReplyDelete